Saturday, August 20, 2005

Information and diaries of the actual Reduction surgery

I have a Word document which outlines the surgical procedure and has pictures showing what the procedure involves. It also outlines other relevant matters; what you should do before and after surgery, and I found this very helpful. I beleive that you need to know what you're heading into before you make an informed decision to undertake this kind of major life-change. Email me at rr35@waikato.ac.nz if you would like me to email a copy... i cant seem to be able to post it as a document on here....

There is also an internet site which diaries the br of a woman called Renea - she kept an online diary of her experience. It is quite detailed, and good to get a realistic idea of what the procedure involves.
www.geocities.com/renea_br/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home