Monday, December 05, 2005

1 Week Post-Op


Well here I am, one week out from the op. Doing GREAT, the first few days were a bit crappy as the anaesthetic etc wore off, but now I am starting to feel normal again. Took some photos today and although Im still bruised and swollen, my boobs are TEN MILLION times better than before! The stress on my back is gone, I can sleep on my back without a huge mass spilling over my arms, and I can breathe that much easier!

I can now do most things, put on shirts that dont open at the front, make a cup of tea, even reach above my head, just not any heavy lifting. Feeling good though, no pain at all and feeling very positive.

Stephen Mills and the surgery team did a fantastic job and even as they are, i have THE perfect set of boobs. Not bad considering I just wanted them smaller! It really is a dream come true, AND I'm only a week out! Kinda puts my flabby tummy to shame hehe, looking forward to getting to the gym.

Over the coming weeks and months they will find their true shape, and i will keep this updated as I go.

Peace,
Renelle :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home