Friday, February 10, 2006

2 Months Post Op!!!


Well, over 2 months since surgery now and things are fabulous. I'm now able to wear underwires and all things normal. I went and had a proper fitting and am a perfect 12DD. Very happy as im not a petite person and I think things are perfectly proportionate. Plus it leaves room for me to lose a little weight and not end up flat chested. Perfect.

Kept micropore tape over the incisions for 2months, so have now graduated to massaging oil onto incisions every now and then, and thats it! Incisions looking great, smooth and red and will fade.

Things I can do now;
*Hug people, bear hugs
*Run, skip, jump, dance (well, in a month ill be unstoppable)
*BREATHE PROPERLY*
*See my stomach when looking down
*Fit into any item of clothing in any store
*Sleep on my back or side without having deadweights roll over the side
*Move my arms freely
*No more skin infections / sweaty bad skin
*Stand up straight!
*Wear a v-neck without showing everything
*Exercise on a gym ball
*Not as hot or clammy in summer coz I can wear summer tops!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness I here ya on the sweaty and clammy! It would be nice to wear JUST a tank with a bra in it instead of TWO bras under a regular cotton tee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home